When it comes to undergoing an IVF treatment or any other fertility treatment, you want the very best team of experts and fertility doctors by your side. Whether you’re interested in egg donation or in vitro fertilization, consider some of the benefits that a high quality fertility clinic can offer couples trying to start a family.
Variety of Services
One of the biggest benefits of undergoing a fertility treatment with FCI, one of Chicago’s high quality fertility clinics, is our array of specialty services offered. Unlike most fertility treatment centers, FCI offers a number of services for individuals traveling within and to the United States, such as:
- Researching egg donation and surrogacy options
- Locating third-party candidates for egg donation and gestation surrogacy
- Coordinating medical in vitro fertilization and diagnostic procedures with physicians in other states and countries
- Developing a plan to organize the timing, coordination, and facilitation of the fertility treatment.
- Financing programs.
- Helping individuals overcome obstacles within the health care systems to mitigate financial risks.
- Organizing documentation for immigration, passports, birth certificates, citizenship, social security relinquishment, and even coordinating travel arrangements for patients overseas.
The benefits of a high quality fertility clinic are not solely limited to their fertility treatments. For example, some of the additional benefits of using a highly rated fertility center include:
- Expedited identification of surrogates and information regarding treatment options and donors.
- Patient assistance with determining medical coverage, financial advice, and legal documentation by a team of unbiased fertility doctors and medical professionals.
- Money-back guarantees
- In-person, telephone, or Skype consultations
- In-depth concierge services
- Donor egg success rates of 70% and higher
If you’re ready to start a family with in vitro fertilization, sperm donation, or gestation surrogacy, the Fertility Centers of Illinois is here to help. Contact FCI at (224) 521-0527 for more information.