Why should you consider fertility treatments in Chicago? What is preimplantation genetic screening? Learn more about male infertility, preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis, and much more from these great resources.
- What are some of the main causes of male infertility? Find out with this link from AttainFertility.com.
- Check out this article from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine for more information on diagnostic testing for male-factor infertility.
- This link from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides an overview on infertility problems in both men and women.
- Learn more about the Attain IVF Multi-Cycle Program with this helpful website.
- This website provides a brief look at third party reproduction methods for couples struggling with fertility issues.
- Explore this article from the International Council on Infertility Information Dissemination, Inc. for tips on selecting your egg donor.
- Visit ClinicalTrials.gov for more information on preimplantation genetic screening for those who may be past the ideal reproductive age.
- Learn more about preimplantation genetic screening by checking out this article from the American Pregnancy Association.
- Which fertility tests are available for women? Find out with this link from Resolve.org.
For more information about us and our treatment options, call Fertility Centers of Illinois at (877) 499-8730 today.